BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! I'm thrilled to be back at The Tea Salon in Emporium Melbourne, this time demonstrating a fresh spin on my Upside Down Ice Cream Cone Cake.
At these sweet events, I'll show you everything you need to know to make my Upside Down Ice Cream Cone Cake with Striped Buttercream, including the secrets behind psychedelic colours, bubble gum flavoured Swiss meringue buttercream frosting and those drips!
Attendees will also learn:
- How to formulate flavours, colours and textures, as well as the best recipes to use when making layering cakes.
- How to best layer, cut and serve a tall cake
- How to apply and achieve a perfectly smooth, striped buttercream effect
- How to work with an assortment of decorating techniques, such as colouring chocolate and decorating a vertical cake with sprinkles.
- How to assemble Katherine's iconic giant ice cream cake pop
- How to achieve perfect ganache drips
Attendees will also be able to EAT the finished cake! Yay!
WHEN: Thursday 18th August 6-8pm (includes flute of French pink sparkling rose and ribbon sandwiches).
WHERE: The Tea Salon - Level 2, Emporium Melbourne 295 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne VIC, 3000